MegaBux Forum

The first points contest started!

Started by Admin 2021-05-17 at 00:50
18 replies to this topic
Admin
Admin
Posts: 26
Hello.

The first points contest started!

The contest will last 30 days. So it ends on June 18.

How are points obtained?

- MegaGrid points.
Standard: 0.5
Pioneer: 0.5
Silver: 0.5
Golden: 1
Diamond: 3
Ultimate: 5

- Points for RD.
Standard: 10
Pioneer: 15
Silver: 20
Golden: 20
Diamond: 30
Ultimate: 50

- Points per dollar deposited. Standard: 10
Pioneer: 15
Silver: 20
Golden: 20
Diamond: 30
Ultimate: 50

- Points per Click Ad.
Standard: 1
Pioneer: 1
Silver: 1
Golden: 2
Diamond: 2
Ultimate: 3

- Points for ad packages.
Standard: 50
Pioneer: 100
Silver: 100
Diamond: 150
Ultimate: 150

- Points for completed offers.
Standard: 5
Pioneer: 5
Silver: 10
Golden: 20
Diamond: 30
Ultimate: 50

The prizes are:

Prize position
1 $ 30
2 $ 25
3 $ 20
4 $ 15
5 $ 10
6 $ 7
7 $ 5
8 $ 5
9 $ 2
10 $ 1

The prizes will be received automatically after the contest ends.

You can see the leaderboard here:




Best of luck, the MegaBux team wishes you.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-26 at 12:00 by Admin »
bucksman5233
Standard
Posts: 4
Received: $0.0000
Balance: $0.5939
Referrals: 25
Great contest admin!!
Monty1980
Standard
Posts: 1
Very good!
kamran26
Standard
Posts: 2
Quote: Admin
Hello.

The first points contest started!

The contest will last 30 days. So it ends on June 18.

How are points obtained?

- MegaGrid points.
Standard: 0.5
Pioneer: 0.5
Silver: 0.5
Golden: 1
Diamond: 3
Ultimate: 5

- Points for RD.
Standard: 10
Pioneer: 15
Silver: 20
Golden: 20
Diamond: 30
Ultimate: 50

- Points per dollar deposited. Standard: 10
Pioneer: 15
Silver: 20
Golden: 20
Diamond: 30
Ultimate: 50

- Points per Click Ad.
Standard: 1
Pioneer: 1
Silver: 1
Golden: 2
Diamond: 2
Ultimate: 3

- Points for ad packages.
Standard: 50
Standard: 100
Pioneer: 100
Silver: 100
Diamond: 150
Ultimate: 150

- Points for completed offers.
Standard: 5
Pioneer: 5
Silver: 10
Golden: 20
Diamond: 30
Ultimate: 50

The prizes are:

Prize position
1 $ 30
2 $ 25
3 $ 20
4 $ 15
5 $ 10
6 $ 7
7 $ 5
8 $ 5
9 $ 2
10 $ 1

The prizes will be received automatically after the contest ends.

You can see the leaderboard here:




Best of luck, the MegaBux team wishes you.

thanks admin for starting this contest, it makes us motivated. I will be the first winner
mbahfanaro
Standard
Posts: 18
Good
hub320
Standard
Posts: 4
I will try my best
pluto1
Pionner
Posts: 36
Received: $2.2400
Balance: $2.4531
Referrals: 37
Admin,
is for standard packages 50 or 100 points

greets Pluto1
Quote: Admin
Hello.


- Points for ad packages.
Standard: 50
Standard: 100
Pioneer: 100
Silver: 100
Diamond: 150
Ultimate: 150

Best of luck, the MegaBux team wishes you.
2nd project of megabux
https://www.nestbux.xyz/468x60.gif
Admin
Admin
Posts: 26
Quote: pluto1
Admin,
is for standard packages 50 or 100 points

greets Pluto1
Quote: Admin
Hello.


- Points for ad packages.
Standard: 50
Standard: 100
Pioneer: 100
Silver: 100
Diamond: 150
Ultimate: 150

Best of luck, the MegaBux team wishes you.




Good observation Pluto1. I am already modified.
Thanks.


Best regards.
Team MegaBux.
pluto1
Pionner
Posts: 36
Received: $2.2400
Balance: $2.4531
Referrals: 37

Quote:


Good observation Pluto1. I am already modified.
Thanks.


Best regards.
Team MegaBux.
2nd project of megabux
https://www.nestbux.xyz/468x60.gif
sivasangar
Standard
Posts: 8
Great

  Featured Ads